By Dusty Patterson
The crock pot is the busy person’s best friend and right hand man (woman,) always working with you, never against you, and couldn’t care less about what the weather’s doing outside.
The beauty of the crock pot is that it can be stocked in the morning and left to its own devices all day. No babysitting required. And by the time you drag your sore body home at the end of a hectic day, your crock pot will greet you with a ready-to-serve home-cooked meal!
If you’re curious to test the servitude of your crock pot, here’s a quick (prep time wise) and easy recipe for barbecue beef.
Crock Full of Beef
4lb roast of beef
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 large onion, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup water
5 cloves of garlic, peeled
1tsp ground black pepper
2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
Add cooking oil to frying pan over medium-high heat. Brown the meat on all sides. Remove from heat.
To stock your pot, add 1/2 of the sliced onion to the bottom of the pot. Place the browned roast on top of the onion. Add the water, garlic cloves, salt and pepper and the remaining onion.
Cover and set timer according to the length of your work day for a minimum 4-6 hours or maximum 8-10 hours. The longer you work, the better your roast will be!
Fast forward 6-10 hours ...
Welcome home! Supper’s almost ready!
Remove the roast from your trusty crock pot and discard the juices. Shred the meat using a fork and return it to the crock pot.
Add the barbecue sauce and cook on high for another 30-60 minutes, or the amount of time it takes to change into something comfortable and check a day’s worth of emails.
Once the last email is answered, you will have yourself one happy crock full of tasty beef!
Serve it over rice or pasta, or make a gourmet sloppy joe and serve it up on a fresh bun.
For an easy all-purpose barbecue sauce, which tastes great with beef, pork or chicken, here’s one of my favorites from “Barbecue Secrets Revealed”.
The sauce can be made ahead of time and stored either in the refrigerator or freezer in an airtight container.
Amazing All Purpose Barbecue Sauce
1 cup Catsup
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 dashes Bottled hot pepper sauce
1 cup Water
1/4 cup Vinegar
1 tbsp Brown sugar
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Celery seed
1 tbsp Minced onions
Combine ingredients in slow-cooking pot. Cover and cook over low heat 2 to 3 hours.
Makes 2 to 2 1/4 cups sauce.
These recipes are from the book "Barbecue Secrets Revealed! How to Barbecue Like A Barbarian And Grill Like a Grand Chef!" For more awe inspiring recipes and barbecue crisis management tips and tricks, sign up for the free newsletter at http://www.Barbecue-Secrets.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dusty_Patterson
Watch a presentation of Amy and Lonnie's Home Based Business at Create My Success!
Thursday, June 7, 2007
By Dusty Patterson
Affiliate Programs: Make Money For Culinary Art School
- There are 9 different income streams built into your free niche market people-search engine website.
- A potential profit of $30 from your own Niche Market PSE Website from each referral.
- Get $1 per month from GDI, per referral plus a weekly bonus of $100 for every 5 referrals per week when they become a paying member. (Check your GDI back office for weekly bonus qualifications.)
- Generate potential income when someone visits your search engine and clicks on Google Adsense.
- Earn cash promoting Click Bank products. When you sign-up for the free Affiliate program your PSE website will have Click Bank Products related to your PSE website.
- Make money when someone joins Mylife Lead reconnecting with someone in their past.
- Earn High Commissions when you promote and sell HD Publishing affiliate products
- Earn High Commissions with A New Multi-Viral Affiliate Marketing Opportunity (GVO) Global Virtual Opportunities
- Earn more Affiliate Commissions with One of the world's top 10 largest web hosting companies Hostgator.
- NEW- Now you can earn even more Affiliate Commissions with one of the top global leaders in Affiliate Marketing, Online Marketing and Search Engine Marketing - Commission Junction
- You will be an affiliate to the best of the best online businesses such as ClickBank, Google, Net Detective, Reunion, and GDI! Providing you with immediate income
- 30% of all searches on Google and Yahoo are people search related
- Tissa will advertise your search engine by providing you with 30 qualified hits each month from his own paid google & yahoo advertising campaigns
- Earn Affiliate commission with A Global Leader in Affiliate Marketing, Online Marketing and Search Engine Marketing
- Earn up to $30 per referral with your very own niche people search engine plus experience residual income.
- Residual wealth through GDI
- Affiliatize - You are just signing up for Clickbank, HD publishing and My Life in this step and that is multiple streams of income. Sign up with all of them is free!
- Monetize - This is where you become an affiliate of GDI (Global Domains International). You host your search engine on a domain name that you choose when you become an affiliate with GDI. And, Start Earning Residual Income from GDI. I will Help you to grow your GDI Income.
- Advertise - You get 30 days free trial to experience residual income. You should go for it. You will be benefited by that.