By Jill S
Chocolate Chip Cookies
There is nothing quite like a fresh chocolate chip cookie. This particular recipe has become my favorite over the years. It is soft and chewy and full of chocolate. Whenever I make this, I always have memories of coming home from school to a house filled with the smell of chocolate chip cookies. All five of us with chocolate smeared all over our faces. Great memories!
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 packages (12 ounce) semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together the butter and sugars in a large bowl. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract. In a different bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips. Roll into balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 9 to 10 minutes.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
My husband is not a sweets man but he loves these cookies. The first time I made these it was for some friends. They almost all disappeared in one night! My husband and another friend of ours (also not a sweets man) were eating these the way I eat chocolate (with both hands, one right after the other). Whenever I make these, I always find my husband sneaking one when he thinks I am not looking. He will just look at me, smile sheepishly and say, "What? They're good." Ah yes, the highest compliment any baker can receive. :-)
1 cup raisins
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Beat the eggs, stir in the vanilla extract, and then stir in the raisins. Refrigerate this mixture for at least one hour.
1 cup butter flavored shortening
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cups oats (quick cooking kind)
In a large bowl, mix together the shortening and sugars. Add in the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add in the raisin mixture and the oats. Roll it into balls and bake on ungreased cookie sheets for 10 to 12 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Come share your own baking recipes and stories with Jill Seader at her website, www.YourBakingStory.com . Every baking recipe Jill shares on her website comes with a piece of the story behind the recipe. Happy Baking!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jill_S
Watch a presentation of Amy and Lonnie's Home Based Business at Create My Success!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
By Jill S
Affiliate Programs: Make Money For Culinary Art School
- There are 9 different income streams built into your free niche market people-search engine website.
- A potential profit of $30 from your own Niche Market PSE Website from each referral.
- Get $1 per month from GDI, per referral plus a weekly bonus of $100 for every 5 referrals per week when they become a paying member. (Check your GDI back office for weekly bonus qualifications.)
- Generate potential income when someone visits your search engine and clicks on Google Adsense.
- Earn cash promoting Click Bank products. When you sign-up for the free Affiliate program your PSE website will have Click Bank Products related to your PSE website.
- Make money when someone joins Mylife Lead reconnecting with someone in their past.
- Earn High Commissions when you promote and sell HD Publishing affiliate products
- Earn High Commissions with A New Multi-Viral Affiliate Marketing Opportunity (GVO) Global Virtual Opportunities
- Earn more Affiliate Commissions with One of the world's top 10 largest web hosting companies Hostgator.
- NEW- Now you can earn even more Affiliate Commissions with one of the top global leaders in Affiliate Marketing, Online Marketing and Search Engine Marketing - Commission Junction
- You will be an affiliate to the best of the best online businesses such as ClickBank, Google, Net Detective, Reunion, and GDI! Providing you with immediate income
- 30% of all searches on Google and Yahoo are people search related
- Tissa will advertise your search engine by providing you with 30 qualified hits each month from his own paid google & yahoo advertising campaigns
- Earn Affiliate commission with A Global Leader in Affiliate Marketing, Online Marketing and Search Engine Marketing
- Earn up to $30 per referral with your very own niche people search engine plus experience residual income.
- Residual wealth through GDI
- Affiliatize - You are just signing up for Clickbank, HD publishing and My Life in this step and that is multiple streams of income. Sign up with all of them is free!
- Monetize - This is where you become an affiliate of GDI (Global Domains International). You host your search engine on a domain name that you choose when you become an affiliate with GDI. And, Start Earning Residual Income from GDI. I will Help you to grow your GDI Income.
- Advertise - You get 30 days free trial to experience residual income. You should go for it. You will be benefited by that.